Sunday, June 4, 2017

Against the law in New Zealand

Against the law in New Zealand.

New Zealand laws against rape. Against slavery. Against torture, against forced marriage, at any age. Against attempted murder. Against Hate crimes. I would call for a new law, against framing people up, or using others to frame others up. So the other laws could go into effect without being prevented.

When I say dont you dare try and do that to me again. I mean it. I care very much. Life begins after torture. I wont give up, Im not dead and have no intention of being dead. Some victims say, not my life, I know what they mean. Life begins after rape slavery. No means no. Once you get the right to say NO, thats exactly what you do. No one should be surprised by that. If you tried to do the same thing to a terrorist in Guantanamo, you would get arrested and charged. If you tried to do the same to a POW you may get arrested and charged. I say, why dont you ban the gangs. We will not ban the gangs, they are too useful, we use them to frame people up.







No comments:

Post a Comment